FREE EMPLOYMENT TRAINING FOR PEOPLE IN OUR AREA
DEVELOP THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO SHINE IN A NEW CAREER IN JUST TWO WEEKS, WITH OUR EMPLOYMENT REVIVAL PROGRAMME FROM 12th April:
Have you worked, or are you working, in our local community but find that you are currently unemployed, at risk of redundancy or on furlough with an uncertain future? If so this training could be for you.
We've created a free training programme to support employees of our local community who might have been affected by the pandemic. Our programme can get you back on the right track, and help you find new or a different kind of employment. All training is delivered via a virtual classroom. Don't worry if you don’t have access to a computer and the Internet as support will be available to help with this.
LET US HELP YOU TO SHINE
Like everything else, recruitment and interviewing have changed a lot over the past year. If you’re job-hunting or preparing for your future as we emerge from the pandemic, you'll need to have an understanding of where to find opportunities, who is recruiting and how to be ready with an up-to-date CV. You'll also find that it's best to be prepared for online interviews or assessments.
Our programme is here to help you to:
- Develop your CV and receive ongoing job application support
- Build your interview and employability skills
- Understand and prepare for new recruitment practices
- Meet a variety of employers who will give an insight into their recruitment processes
- Develop your digital communication skills
- Receive up-to-date information on local employment opportunities
- Gain access to a personal mentor
We'll also provide tailored support for up to 6 months.
PROGRAMME RUNS: 12th April 2021 to 23rd April 2021
WANT TO KNOW MORE or BOOK YOUR PLACE? - Contact Claire Fuller, Recruitment Manager for The Launch Group on 0191 261 8456 or email@example.com