B2B Retail Account Executive
B2B Retail Account Executive
30-39 hours per week, with flexibility to work additional hours
Up to £11.57 per hour
There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We’re a team of 32,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As an Account Executive at Currys PC World you’re the face of our store's business to business operation. You'll reach out to local companies and unlock the potential in every business customer transaction to put the right technology in everyone’s reach.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining a network with local businesses and industries to drive new sales
- Winning, retaining and growing new business, developing accounts and providing customer first service to grow managed accounts
- Delivering end to end exceptional customer service
- Supporting the customer throughout the life of their product via our services
- Being aware of local competitor activities and suggesting ways to stay ahead
Adding value will be second nature to you, and you’ll continue to build knowledge that benefits our customers, colleagues and our business.
You will need:
- A good understanding of working in an account executive environment
- The knowledge to achieve targets and the drive to exceed expectations
- To engage and motivate with effective communication skills
We’re proud to pay our B2B Retail Account Executives above the national living wage. Our basic hourly rate is £9.80, with a competitive average bonus of £1.77 per hour. Some of our stores offer an additional location allowance on top of this too.
We win together as one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- Performance related bonus
- Competitive pension scheme
- Discounts across big brand names in retail, travel and cinema
- Colleague discounts across our range of brands; Currys PC World, Carphone Warehouse and Dixons Travel
- 6 weeks of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we’ve all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team – and potential new colleagues – is our priority, now and in the future. Visit our COVID-19 page to discover how we’re keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.
Thursday, August 12th, 2021