RETAIL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
NOW - 17/05/2022
Full job title: RETAIL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Full time / part timePart time
Numbers of hours per week: 30
Specific shift detailsAll
Overall Job Purpose
- Support the implementation of the Retail Marketing Plan and Content Calendar for Teesside Park in conjunction with the appointed central agencies.
- Turn marketing opportunities into compelling and measurable brand-led consumer engagements.
- To help to build a stronger community for all our stakeholders to benefit, aligning us with the British Land Local Charter.
- To support the planning and delivery of enlivenment activity onsite to engage with target audiences.
- Ensuring the cost-efficient delivery of day-to-day marketing services delivered through all marketing Suppliers, Customers and Centre team.
- Contributing to the achievement of the marketing KPI’s (including budget management and cost control).
- Delivery of effective internal communications, local stakeholder communications and marketing reporting.
- To demonstrate an understanding of Teesside Park performance, challenges and target audience.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support retailers to drive sales by developing local relationships at site and generating quality, relevant content for our marketing channels
- Following the British Land social media guidelines/brand guidelines, assist in the delivery of a content Plan that drives engagement across social channels. This will be a combination of curated content (consisting of wellbeing, community, topical themes) and retailer content (new openings, new ranges/products, sales and offers)
- Monitor and respond to incoming enquiries in a timely manner
- Following the British Land website guidelines/brand guidelines, maintain accurate website content covering sections on Store details, Opening times, What’s On, Community and Sales.
- Support the planning and delivery of enlivenment / installations onsite, including support to develop proposals, on-the-ground support for events and enlivenment activity, and analysis and evaluation
Outreach and Community Engagement
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships across targeted organisations, groups and charities to bring people together around common goals and make the greatest measurable impact at Teesside Park
- In conjunction with the Outreach programme and where it is commercially viable, to enliven our spaces to create opportunities for our visitors and communities to engage in regular activities, learning and socialising.
- Support in the delivery and management of the Teesside Park annual charity/community initiative
- In conjunction with Citypress, support the production of topical press articles, blogs and social content highlighted within the Content Calendar to create compelling stories to share on our digital channels and where appropriate, the local media.
- Highlight any potential issues raised through Social Media though the appropriate channels –Citypress, Centre Management, Line Manager.
- To understand and support the Crisis Management / Business Continuity Plan
- Where required, support the achievement of all core retail campaigns and ensure the specific challenges of Teesside Park are considered.
- To ensure Teesside Park meets brand standards and to ensure any vinyl and hoarding executions are activated efficiently and according to process and procurement rules.
- Ensuring that all Centre POS is maintained and updated as required
- Liaising with Centre Director, Regional Marketing Manager, Asset Team and suppliers on requirements for vacant unit hoardings and vinyls
- Overseeing install of all onsite marketing materials
- Assist with production and presentation of monthly and key campaign reports
30 hrs per week
Office-based at Teesside Park
Flexible working – some evening and peak trading/weekend work may be required
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £19,500.00 per year
Application response rate: 61%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Apply on Indeed here.
Closing date: 29-05-2022
How to apply