Retail Sales Consultant
Mamas & Papas
NOW - 28/06/2022
Full job title: Retail Sales Consultant
Full time / part timePart time
Numbers of hours per week: 16
Retail Sales Consultant
Mamas & Papas (Stockton-On-Tees Store)
Unit 19, Teesside Shopping Park
Mamas & Papas are now the UK's largest baby products specialist retailer. More importantly though, we're the baby products retailer of choice.
Becoming a parent is an amazing journey, full of magical moments. For the last 40 years' we've dedicated everything to understanding & putting our customers & community of new, expectant & hopeful parents first. We're that warm arm of reassurance, that friendly face to offer incredible insight, product knowledge & trust. Whether it be our in-store personal shopping experiences, car seat consultations, in-store parent to be events, or someone to help guide our customers through, we're there to make sure buying their first pram, cot, baby changing table or that cute little babygrow, whatever it may be, magical moments they'll cherish forever.
THE ROLE of Sales Assistant / Consultant
Our SALES CONSULTANTS / SALES ASSISTANTS are our ambassadors of these magical moments, & the heart of our business. Here at Mamas & Papas we are expanding our own family through continued growth by looking for some amazing SALES ASSISTANT (S), to be based at our beautiful STOCKTON ON TEES Store.
This Sales Consultant / Sales Assistant vacancy covering 16 hours per week, including either Saturdays, Sundays or both on a 6mth contract (potential to go perm)
If you come from a retail assistant, sales assistant, or customer service background & love putting a smile on a customers face, leaving them with magical moments they'll never forget, then we'd love to hear from you.
We at Mamas & Papas are committed to championing people of all cultures, ethnicities and gender preferences, and celebrating diversity in all its forms through our campaigns and our actions. We strongly believe in the power of inclusivity to help us all move forward in life.
• 33 days holiday, increasing up to 40 with service.
• Buy & Sell holiday schemes
• Company Bonus Schemes
• Employer pension contribution from day 1 enrolment.
• Significant staff discounts for family & friends from our shops & online
• Ongoing offers & discounts across a variety of external organisations, from holidays, travel, restaurants, gifts & services to many more worthy discounts through our Benefits Hub
• Subsidised health & critical illness cover and insurances
• Supportive family related leave policies (including company enhanced pay for maternity, IVF & Fertility, surrogacy, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave)
• Supportive Foster Care & Carers Leave offering
• Support for Loss and Bereavement
• A Menopause Friendly Employer
• Employee Recognition and Appreciation Schemes
....Oh, and a great bunch of people to work with.
(NB*: All benefits subject to individual schemes criteria & terms)
Closing date: 08-07-2022
How to apply