Team Member wanted at Hollywood Bowl
As a Team Member for Hollywood Bowl Group, you will be at the very centre of the customer’s journey!
Whether you’re welcoming our customers at reception or hosting parties on the lanes; your professional and engaging customer service, along with your high energy and infectious enthusiasm will ensure our customers have an enjoyable, excellent value-for-money experience with every visit.
Within our fast-paced, dynamic world, Team Members are trained across the various areas of the centre to support the effective operation of the business - so no two days will ever be the same!
Your responsibilities may include:
- Welcoming customers at reception, managing the booking system and taking calls
- Interacting with our customers across the centre, making sure they’re enjoying themselves
- Enhancing the customer's experience on the lanes, including offering food drink service whilst they bowl
- Supporting the kitchen team with taking orders and serving food in the diner
- Serving customers and preparing drinks at the bar
- Setting up, hosting and ensuring the smooth running of parties and celebration packages
- Delighting our customers with prizes and providing support in the arcade and amusements area
To be a successful Team Member at Hollywood Bowl, we’ll want to see:
- Great customer service with the ability to communicate at all levels
- High energy and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A friendly, supportive and helpful team player
- Flexibility with working hours and shift patterns
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
As well as the enjoyment of working in a fun, vibrant environment surrounded by people creating lasting memories, you’ll also receive a great benefits package which includes fortnightly pay, healthcare cash plan, free games vouchers and a Team Member Discount Card – giving you 30% off food & drink when you visit, plus a subsidised team menu whilst on shift.
We also offer a 12-month fast track Management Training programme which is available for Team Members wanting to progress their career.