Be work-ready in just five weeks with Bright Lights starting out in retail
Are you currently unemployed and interested in a career in the dynamic world of modern retail? Then why not try our exciting five-week customer service training programme?
The programme combines classroom coaching with a work placement at one of our top retail, food and beverage or leisure brands.
We run Bright Lights Starting Out in Retail to meet the demands of our busy recruitment periods, so you’ll have more chance of getting a job.
Here’s how we’ll help you to shine
- Gain practical skills and valuable on-the-job experience.
- Be coached by industry experts from The Source Skills Academy.
- Get qualifications in retail, customer service, and health & safety.
- Boost your confidence and update your CV.
- Have a personal mentor to support you for 6 months.
When it starts
The programme starts on 4th March 2019 and finishes on 5th April 2019.
Want to know more?
For more information, or to register for our Taster Session on 27th February 2019, contact The Source Skills Academy:
Phone Sue McFarlane on 07584 391 448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Helen Lee on 0114 263 5619 or email email@example.com