In line with the Government’s national lockdown measures, only essential stores remain open at Teesside Park.
Here’s what this means for your visit:
Stores and opening times
- Only essential stores remain open to provide our local community with essential products and services. These include:
- Marks & Spencer
- Holland & Barrett
- Pets at Home
- Morrisons. Find out more here.
- The policies and opening times of individual stores will vary, so we always recommend checking directly with retailers before setting off.
- Non-essential stores are closed, although some are offering a click-and-collect service, find out more here.
- Cafes, pubs and restaurants are closed but some are offering a takeaway or delivery option, although this cannot be consumed on site. Find out more here.
- Leisure operators, such as our cinema and bowling alley are closed.
- We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. If we become particularly busy, we may ask you to queue considerately in a designated area outside of essential stores, and we may also temporarily close our car parks.
Travel, facilities & services
- You must not visit with anybody who is not part of your household or support bubble.
- We’ve made some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer. Find out more here.
Hygiene and social distancing
- You must wear a face covering at all times when inside our stores, unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others and to follow our one way/ keep right system at all times, please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help, and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Thanks to all of our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.