Our stores, cafes, restaurants, cinema and bowling are now open and are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
We want everyone to enjoy a safe shopping experience with us, and so we continue to have extra measures in place.
Here’s some tips to help you plan your visit to us:
What’s open now
- Our retail stores are open, and you can check out individual opening times on our Eat Drink & Shop page. We are working hard to keep this information as up to date as possible, but always recommend checking with individual retailers before setting off to be sure.
- Our cafes and restaurants are open, with many offering outdoor dining options, too. In line with Government guidance, diners must order, eat, and drink while seated. Indoors, the Rule of 6 or 2 households will also apply. Find out more on our Eat Drink & Shop page.
- Our cinema and bowling are also open, and you can book tickets now.
Travel, facilities & services
- We’ve also updated the facilities and services we are currently able to offer. Find out more on our Facilities page.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others at all times, please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- In line with the Government’s coronavirus restrictions, visitors must follow the Government’s Rule of 6 or 2 households. Visitors should also continue to keep their distance from anyone not in their household or support bubble.
- We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. If we become particularly busy, our stores may ask you to queue considerately in a designated area outside, and we may also temporarily close our car parks.
- You must wear a face covering at all times in our stores and covered areas, unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help, and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.