WEB DATA ANALYST
Head Office - Teesside Retail Park, Stockton
- This role is a hybrid of web analyst, social analyst, data planner, with an underlying marketing and commercial skillset.
- With their hybrid nature, this person is able to identify and understand how to blend and mine data from all marketing channels to deliver against client and team briefs.
- Working within a small team, this person will help to put data at the heart of decision making, across multiple disciplines including e-Commerce, user journey mapping, experience planning, content, and design.
- To deliver best in class data solutions to internal stakeholders using statistical analysis and modelling techniques that deliver true insight
- To deliver expert web analytics analysis using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager and other tracking platforms
- To assist with the development of business cases in support of campaign and wider data initiatives
- To report on the success of campaigns using highly visual techniques including dashboard builds, to highlight trends in the data and the rationale for trends
- To advise the business on the optimum way to use data and analytical / statistical techniques to drive maximum value from their data
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POST:
- Established experience within data analytics / web analytics roles
- Expert web analytics experience; specifically, Google Analytics and DataStudio
- Deep understanding of web analytics tagging protocols and naming conventions; specifically, Google Tag Manager
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets (Pivot tables, macros, etc…) skills required
- Get the content, customer experience and creative teams to embrace and use the data insights you produce.
- Ensuring the team take a test and learn approach to content; real time data and insight driven optimisation to improve performance of digital content
- Experience of Social Listening and Analysis tools would be beneficial
- Must have experience and understanding in all types of campaign metrics; including digital content, digital journeys, search, media as well as expected experience in below the line media - online, offline and above the line measurement experience
- Experience of building interactive, visual dashboards using Google DataStudio or similar
- Ability to identify new creative and consumer optimisation opportunities where data planning and analytical tools can be used to enhance the ROI of content and campaigns