Candidates for all 3 positions will have a friendly personality, and will strive to deliver excellent customer service. It's all about working together as one great team.
* Customer Service Advisor - Part Time (16 - 24 hours per week) - Permanent
Listen to our customers, to build rapport put them at ease. You’ll get to know our fantastic products, recommending items that they hadn’t considered. Provide a great shopping environment for our customers ensuring our stores are clean, tidy and presentable and provide a store we can be really proud of. Inspire the in-store team with your really personable customer care, helping them any way you can.
* No7 Advisor - Part Time (16 - 24 hours per week) - Fixed Term Contract
You’ll love everything beauty, from skincare to makeup. You’ll really get to know our products and our customers, helping them discover the perfect products by recommending different ranges that will really suit them. It’s all about personable customer care. We’ve so many fantastic No7 products, and we’re developing even more.
* Accuracy Checking Pharmacy Technician - Full or Part Time (25 - 34 hours) - Permanent
• Responsibility for legal, safe & ethical decision-making in the pharmacy
• Conducting the final accuracy check for prescriptions that have been clinically checked by a pharmacist
• Complying with legal and professional requirements and accepted guidance on professional practice in Boots
• Tailoring conversations with every customer to ensure they leave your pharmacy feeling informed and confident about their healthcare needs and coaching other pharmacy team members to do the same
• Seeking opportunities to engage external stakeholders to secure locally commissioned services and drive services and items
• Delivering efficient dispensary operations and ensures dispensing losses are minimised
• Ordering medicines, labelling, dispensing and endorsing of prescriptions