SALES ASSISTANT/DELIVERY TEAM
Please note this position is not suited to Young Workers (Under 18). In line with the Protection of Young Persons (Employment) Act 1996, young workers are not permitted to work between the hours of 10:00 pm and 6:00 am.
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion Plc is a leading Multi-Channel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe. The Group has over 2400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.
You will be responsible for processing deliveries in a timely and efficient manner, maintaining standards across each department and ensuring stockroom duties are carried out each evening.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in the maintenance of standards on the shop floor.
- Update displays.
- Scan in and process deliveries.
- Keep stock clean and presentable.
- Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full-size range is on the shop floor where possible.
- Deputise for other staff, carry out other duties as required.
- Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Price check stock.
- Keep the stockroom organised.
- Retail experience advantageous.
- Delivery/Stockroom experience preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Career Progression.
- Company discount.
- Competitive salary.
- Company pension.