In our Sales Advisers , we look for a positive mindset, people who can support their team to get things done and enjoy getting involved.
Your role at Superdrug as one of our Sales Advisers will be all about serving customers mostly at the till point where you will deliver excellent service and make sure customers don't miss out on any of our Star Buys.
You'll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be actively involved in achieving the store targets.
It is a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Superdrug Sales Advisers are extremely important to us, we recognise that you are our future Team Leaders. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training and Apprenticship qualification.
What you'll need to succeed:
* Confident and clear communication skills
* Passionate about retail and customer service
* Desire to learn and improve your knowledge / skills
* Flexible in working hours and adaptable to change
* Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers
* Up to 28 days holiday
* Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
* Excellent training
* Great sales incentives
16 hours per week