In line with the Government’s national lockdown measures, only essential stores remain open at Teesside Park from Thursday 5th November.
Here’s what this means for your visit:
Stores and opening times
- Only essential stores remain open to provide our local community with essential products and services. These include Marks & Spencer, Superdrug, Boots and Holland & Barrett.
- The policies and opening times of individual stores will vary, so we always recommend checking directly with retailers before setting off.
- Non-essential stores are closed, although some are offering a click-and-collect service, find out more here.
- Cafes, pubs and restaurants are closed but some are offering a takeaway or delivery option, although this cannot be consumed on-site. Find out more here.
- Leisure operators such as Hollywood Bowl and our Showcase Cinema are closed.
- We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. If our stores become particularly busy, they may ask you to queue considerately in a designated area outside, and we may also temporarily close our car parks.
Travel, facilities & services
- You must not visit with anybody who is not part of your household or support bubble.
- We’ve made some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer. Find out more here.
Hygiene and social distancing
- You must wear a face-covering when entering our stores, and always while in stores unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations, and choose contactless payments where possible.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others please look out for our signage and be considerate of others.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Thanks to all of our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.